Menopause starts twelve months after your last menstrual cycle and may last for up to a decade. Many women complain about hot flash occurrences during the menopause phase. Lower estrogen levels can cause physical changes to the body, and for many years people believed that hormone therapies were a great solution.
In 2002, clinical trials suggested that hormone therapy can lead to long-term side effects and increase your chances of a stroke.
Hormone therapy has some significant side-effects such as
- Breast tenderness or enlargement
- Mood changes
Hot Flash management without harmful effects
Holistic lifestyle changes
- Avoid spicy food and caffeine; switch to foods that help cool your body, such as apples, green-tea, spinach, broccoli, and eggs.
- Soft fabrics and comfortable clothing. Certain materials help your body regulate its temperature better, such as cotton, linen, and silk. Polyester clothing can trap heat, causing you to sweat more.
- Exercise. Mild exercise such as yoga and walking will help you increase your energy levels and keep your mind healthy.
- Try some soy. Certain foods like soybean have natural Phytoestrogens, which are estrogen-like compounds.
- Avoid smoking and reduce your alcohol consumption as those can trigger a hot flash.
The Kulkuf wristband
KÜLKUF is the only patented self-contained cooling product on the market that has been shown to reduce the body’s core temperature. An independent scientific study by the world-renowned Korey Stringer Institute demonstrated a significant lowering of the core temperature with the use of KÜLKUF.
Globally recommended by Doctors, the smart wristband comes in a stylish and discreet design with three levels of cooling. No side-effects as it is entirely non-invasive.
To know more about this miracle product, visit their website- https://kulkuf.com/
The wristband is reasonably priced at $199 and is a great gifting option for your loved ones.